Oriveda - L+ Combination Lions Mane
Oriveda - L+ Combination Lions Mane - 120 v-caps - 450 mg 180 - V-Caps - 300 mg (roughly 2 month supply)
- Provides Memory Support*
- Stimulates Nerve Growth Function*
Scientific research, in general, uses extracted, highly purified mushroom powder to investigate the potential of mushrooms.
Oriveda's powdered extracts are comparable in both composition and quality.
Oriveda's L+ has been upgraded in May 2020. It is currently a combination of two separate supplements that reinforce and complement each other, and which can be mixed, dosed and balanced against each other according to your own liking.
- The L+ combi includes:
- a full spectrum, lossless 1:1 hot water fruiting body extract, 180 capsules @ 300 mg
- a pharma-grade pure mycelium alcohol extract, 120 capsules @ 450 mg.
- This combi can cover 2 - 4 months (depending on personal dosing preferences)
Oriveda's lossless 1:1 hot water extract contains the full Lion's Mane fruiting body in a bioavailable form. Nothing was filtered out, both soluble and insoluble bioactives are still present in their natural synergy. In this case 'lossless' is crucial because ORIVeDA wanted the product to be 100% in line with the existing clinical research.
Oriveda 's pharmaceutical-grade mycelium extract is the worlds first and only alcohol extract based on pure liquid-grown mycelium. The emphasis is on the alcohol-soluble terpenes / terpenoids; i.p. a group of diterpenes known as erinacines.
Erinacines are seen as the most powerful NGF-inducers in Lion's Mane. They are only found in the mycelium. ORIVeDA's used a special formula for the liquid substrate in which the mycelium is growing; its purpose is to increase the production of erinacines. See our supplement facts label for the results.
Please note - this is a two-part product - Directions: (A leaflet with detailed instructions and background is included with every order.)
- The water extract should be taken on an empty stomach, preferably with some vitamin C to optimize the absorption of beta-glucan.
- More is recommended if you are over 50 years of age.
- The alcohol extract should be taken with food, but avoid dairy products containing lactose. Lactose appears to neutralize the antioxidant effects of polyphenols.
- More is not necessarily better with this extract.
Beta-glucan - at least 30%
Terpenes/Terpinoids - at least 2.5%
Hericenones - at least 0.6%
Oriveda's lossless 1:1 hot water extract contains the full Lion's Mane fruiting body in a bio-available form. Nothing was filtered out, all soluble and insoluble bio-actives are still present in their natural synergy. 180 capsules.
Mycelium Concentrated alcohol extract: 100 % mycelium ( USDA organic, cultivated in liquid substrate deep layer cultivation), extracted 4 times using alcohol. Per serving:
Beta-glucan - at least 5%
Terpenes/Terpinoids - at least 7.5%
Erinacenes - at least 5%
Polyphenols - at least 2%
Oriveda 's mycelium extract is the world’s first and only alcohol extract based on pure liquid-grown mycelium. The emphasis is on the alcohol-soluble diterpenes known as erinacines. Erinacines are considered to be the most powerful NGF-inducers in Lion's Mane. They are only found in the mycelium. 120 capsules.
Mycelium Extract: 120 capsules; serving size: 2 capsules. Each capsule contains 450mg pure mycelium extract powder.
All capsules 100% HPMC (Hypromellose), vegetarian. No fillers or additives, GMO-free, non-irradiated. This product does not contain allergens.
This product was processed in compliance with the following pharmaceutical standards: ISO 9001:2008; HACCP, cGMP. The safety and specifications were validated in an FDA approved lab.
- Do not use when on immune-suppressing medication, e.g. after an organ transplant.
- This extract's immune-balancing properties can act against the medication, so do not use this extract if you are using this type of medicine.
- Better to NOT mix with lactose-containing products such as milk lactose will bind to the polyphenols, rendering them useless.
- For people that are highly susceptible to swings in blood sugar levels (usually the same people that have problems with alcohol and caffeïne): mushroom extracts can have an effect on blood sugar levels. People using insulin (such as diabetics) might have to adjust their medication. There are reports stating that taking mushroom extracts can cause of feelings of fatigue or dizziness in these cases because blood sugar levels are too low. Taking the product together with some sugar-containing beverage (such as freshly squeezed juice also contains vitamin C might help.
* The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA or the EFSA.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not use this product instead of regular medication.