Oriveda - Chaga - 180 v-caps - 300 mg
Oriveda - Chaga - 180 v-caps - 300 mg (roughly 2 month supply)
- Supports Immune System*
- Provides Antioxidant Properties*
Scientific research, in general, uses extracted, highly purified mushroom powder to investigate the potential of mushrooms.
Oriveda's powdered extracts are comparable in both composition and quality.
ORIVeDA Chaga contains guaranteed levels of the main bioactive compounds.
In Chaga, those ingredients are mainly beta-glucans, polyphenols (anti-oxidants), betulinic acid, and other terpenes and sterols. ORIVeDA guarantees the presence and the percentage of these components.
ORIVeDA's Chaga extract contains over 20 % of beta-glucan. (All beta-glucans are polysaccharides, but not all polysaccharides are beta-glucans!).
The recommended dosage is three (3) caps p/day or 1/2 teaspoon extract powder daily - A leaflet with detailed instructions and background is included with every order.
This product was processed in compliance with the following pharmaceutical standards: ISO 9001:2008; HACCP, cGMP. Safety and specifications were validated in an FDA approved lab the results are available on request from Oriveda.
**100 % Chaga extract. No fillers, flow agents or additives, GMOfree, nonirradiated. Based on wild-harvested Chaga sclerotia, extracted using hot water and alcohol. This product does not contain allergens.
- Do not use when on immune-suppressing medication, e.g. after an organ transplant.
- This extract's immune-balancing properties can act against the medication, so do not use this extract if you are using this type of medicine.
- Better to NOT mix with lactose-containing products such as milk lactose will bind to the polyphenols, rendering them useless.
- For people that are highly susceptible to swings in blood sugar levels (usually the same people that have problems with alcohol and caffeïne): mushroom extracts can have an effect on blood sugar levels. People using insulin (such as diabetics) might have to adjust their medication. There are reports stating that taking mushroom extracts can cause of feelings of fatigue or dizziness in these cases because blood sugar levels are too low. Taking the product together with some sugar-containing beverage (such as freshly squeezed juice also contains vitamin C might help.
* The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA or the EFSA.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not use this product instead of regular medication.