Oriveda - CCCE Immunity Formula - 180 v-caps - 450 mg
- Help support your immune system*
CCCE® stands for 'Cessante Causa, Cessat Effectus' which is Latin for 'by removing the cause you remove the effect'. It's referring to the immunological effect: if your immunity is optimal you have less chance to get sick.
Scientific research uses in general extracted, highly purified mushroom powder to investigate the therapeutic potential of mushrooms.
Oriveda's powdered extracts are comparable in both composition and quality.
CCCE® is a powerful immune-supporting dietary supplement, designed to help counter the negative effects of age and chronic stress on our immune system.
CCCE® is a blend of Maitake, Reishi, Turkey Tail, and Cordyceps Militaris; 25% of each. All four are exceptionally pure extracts with a high level of immune-modulating high-molecular-weight beta-glucans and proteo-glycans.
On top of that this blend contains a high level of cordycepin; in fact much more than whatever Cordyceps-only extract guarantees (except, of course, Oriveda's C+, which has twice the amount of CCCE's cordycepin).
Beta-glucans help to gain and maintain an optimal quality of life and support a feeling of well-being and vitality.
Recommended dosage is 3 caps p/day A leaflet with detailed instructions and background is included with every order.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 400 mg CCCE® blended four mushroom extracts:
- Beta-Glucan at least 26%
- Polyphenols at least 1.40%
- Cordycepin at least 0.59%
This product was processed in compliance with the following pharmaceutical standards: ISO 9001:2008; HACCP, cGMP. The safety and specifications were validated in an FDA approved lab.
Serving size: 3 capsules per day
**100 % mushroom extracts. No fillers, flow agents or additives, GMOfree, nonirradiated. Based on cultivated fruiting bodies (Maitake, Cordyceps militaris; Reishi; all USDA organic) and wildharvested Turkey Tail fruiting bodies; all extracted using hot water. This product does not contain allergens.
- Do not use when on immune-suppressing medication, e.g. after an organ transplant.
- This extract's immune-balancing properties can act against the medication, so do not use this extract if you are using this type of medicine.
- Better NOT mix with lactose-containing products such as milk lactose will bind to the polyphenols, rendering them useless.
- Do not combine with anything containing caffeine. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor and blocks the adenosine receptor in our body, thus rendering most Cordycepsspecific effect useless.
- For people that are highly susceptible to swings in blood sugar levels (usually the same people that have problems with alcohol and caffeïne): mushroom extracts can have an effect on blood sugar levels. People using insulin (such as diabetics) might have to adjust their medication. There are reports stating that taking mushroom extracts can cause of feeling of fatigue or dizziness in these cases because blood sugar levels are too low. Taking the product together with some sugar-containing beverage (such as freshly squeezed juice also contains vitamin C might help.
Since the effect on pregnant and breast-feeding women has never been researched, we recommend against using mushroom extracts in these situations.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not take instead of regular medication.