Oriveda - ABM - 180 v-caps - 350 mg
Oriveda - ABM - 180 v-caps - 350 mg (roughly 2 month supply)
- Supports Immune System*
- Provides Antioxidant Properties*
ORIVeDA ABM is not only the most potent Agaricus Blazei extract commercially available but also the only fully certified extract worldwide, with guaranteed levels of the main bioactive ingredients.
Scientific research, in general, uses extracted, highly purified mushroom powder to investigate the potential of mushrooms.
Oriveda's powdered extracts are comparable in both composition and quality.
Recommended dosage is 3 caps p/day A leaflet with detailed instructions and background is included with every order.
For one serving (3 capsules @ 350 mg**) the main specifications are as follows:
- over 27% beta-glucan
- over 0.90% polyphenols
- Capsules 100% HPMC (cellulose suitable for vegans and vegetarians).
This product was processed in compliance with the following pharmaceutical standards: ISO 9001:2008; HACCP, cGMP. The safety and specifications were validated in an FDA approved lab.
120 capsules (Serving size 3 capsules @350mg)
**100 % ABM extract. No fillers or additives, GMO-free, non-irradiated.
Based on cultivated ABM fruiting bodies (USDA organic), extracted using hot water and alcohol. This product does not contain allergens.
Extracted using hot water followed by alcohol precipitation - the main bioactives are water-solubles with a high molecular weight according to research. Alcohol precipitation is a purification process. It removes useless matter and low molecular weight compounds and thus increases the concentration of bioactives in the final product. The final product contains no alcohol.
- Do not use when on immune-suppressing medication, e.g. after an organ transplant.
- This extract's immune-balancing properties can act against the medication, so do not use this extract if you are using this type of medicine.
- Better to NOT mix with lactose-containing products such as milk lactose will bind to the polyphenols, rendering them useless.
- For people that are highly susceptible to swings in blood sugar levels (usually the same people that have problems with alcohol and caffeïne): mushroom extracts can have an effect on blood sugar levels. People using insulin (such as diabetics) might have to adjust their medication. There are reports stating that taking mushroom extracts can cause of feelings of fatigue or dizziness in these cases because blood sugar levels are too low. Taking the product together with some sugar-containing beverage (such as freshly squeezed juice also contains vitamin C might help.
Since the effect on pregnant and breast-feeding women has never been researched, we recommend against using mushroom extracts in these situations.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use this product instead of regular medication.