Activate - Pineapple and Coconut Raw Gwell Bites
Light and tangy pineapple pairs with coconut to simulate all of your pina-colada vibes without the alcohol. It's a vacation wherever you go! These are delicious snacks to take with you on the road, on your hike, or just have in your daily routine.
What’s in it?
cashews, pepitas, dates, pineapple, coconut butter, coconut oil, coconut flakes, spice blend
hand-rolled in small batches
No Dairy, Gluten, or Refined Sugar Ever
This product contains nuts, but no soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, or shellfish. Processed in a facility where these ingredients are present.
Butter, Oil, flakes, chips, strips, or flakes! Coconut is becoming more and more popular, and for good reason. This versatile fruit can be used effectively both inside and outside the body. Gwell uses coconut oil, butter and flakes in their recipes and here’s why!
- It’s the main source of fat in “gwell bites” because it is high in saturated fats that actually help to burn fat more effectively, provide energy and reduce the risk of heart disease. MCTs help to improve HDL (good) cholesterol and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol in healthy individuals.*
- The MCTs in coconut oil can help you to burn calories more quickly and reduce appetite aiding in weight loss and weight maintenance.*
- Ingesting MCTs increases the level of ketones in the blood, which provides more energy to the brain to promote brain health.*
- It is also anti-microbial and helps to kill and/or reduce yeast and staphylococcal infections. The benefits don’t stop here, it can also help to reduce oral bacteria and help you maintain fresher breath.*
- Lauric Acid's antibacterial properties helps to promote immune health and reduce inflammation*
About the brand:
Dirt Queen chose to carry gwell because you get both - incredible flavor and incredible values. Not only does their company provide flavor packed snacks that are good for you - their company supports food equity. They intentionally built their business in their local neighborhood of Harlem, where food deserts are common. Since inception, they’ve partnered with local organizations to expand access to wellness education and contributed to organizations that support improving equitable access to food. Their mission as a business is to improve food equity, starting with their annual commitment for 2020 of donating 2500 meals to children in need.